Recorded October 27, 2020 | On-Demand Webinar
Cover the other agencies and entities that govern and impact advertising and promotion of medical products.
• Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Authority
• National Advertising Division (NAD)
• Interactions with SEC
• Lanham Act
• False Claims Act, Qui tam Actions, and Anti-Kickback Statute
• State Actions and Consumer Class Actions
• PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
• AdvaMed Code of Ethics
This session was recorded as part of FDLI’s virtual course, "Introduction to Advertising and Promotion for Medical Products" in October 2020.