Recorded March 28, 2022 | On-Demand Webinar
• Learn about the various agency roles under the Coordinated Framework for Regulation of Biotechnology.
• Analyze the interplay between FDA’s voluntary plant biotechnology consultation program and the USDA’s part 340 program for certain genetically engineered plants.
• Explore the regulatory pathway for ingredients produced with genetically engineered organisms.
• Understand the USDA/FDA proposed framework for regulating cell-cultured food products.
• Examine the FDA’s current process for regulating intentional genomic alterations in food producing animals.
This session was recorded as part of FDLI’s virtual Introduction to Food Law and Regulation course in March 2022.